The best investment to protect your investment
Just like a car, your heating and AC system needs service and regular tune-ups to run efficiently and avoid unnecessary breakdowns. An HVAC service plan from Shamrock Heating & Cooling ensures routinely scheduled preventative maintenance of your heating and air conditioning systems. This helps protect your family from the unexpected and sometimes costly expenses from equipment breakdowns. A service plan from Shamrock Heating & Cooling is designed to keep your system running at maximum efficiency. This helps result in lower energy costs as well as improved comfort, safety, and convenience for your family. At Shamrock it’s our main goal to provide your family with uninterrupted comfort.
Sign up today and benefit from being a member of our Energy Saver Plans! Contact us online to learn more.
Click here to learn more about our service agreement »
Advantages of Signing Up for Shamrock’s HVAC Maintenance Plan
When you sign up for our Energy Saver Plan, you get premium service included and a number of discounts, including:
- Two service calls
- Heating and cooling tune-ups
- Professional cleaning
- Safety inspection
- Extend warranties to 12 months
- Priority scheduling
- 15 percent discount on repairs
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Benefits of Annual HVAC Maintenance
Having your furnace or AC unit inspected before it is turned on is crucial for a smooth, uninterrupted season. With a tune-up from Shamrock Heating & Cooling, you will have a better peace of mind knowing your HVAC system is working properly, as well as:
- Decreased Energy Use – inspections ensure that your heating and cooling unit is not only working, but working efficiently. Small things like changing your air filters or cleaning your coils help your HVAC system run more smoothly, which can result in using less energy and lower utility bills.
- Fewer breakdowns – did you know that over 40 percent of HVAC breakdowns could have been prevented with proper maintenance? Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC or heating system, you can find problems before they arise.
- Keep warranties – many companies do not honor an air conditioner repair warranty claim if the air conditioner has issues due to lack of maintenance. Without annual maintenance from a licensed professional, your warranty could be void.
- Improve indoor air quality – a tune-up for your HVAC system ensures that filters are clean and the quality of air it produces is not only safe, but also clean. Clean air can reduce allergy and asthma symptoms for you, your family, and guests.
- Lengthen lifespan of your unit – catching problems before they arise can lengthen the lifespan of your furnace or air conditioner, saving you money in the long run!
What a "Planned Maintenance Program" includes and how you benefit.
Check evaporator coil
Lubricate fan motor
Set manifold pressure
Monitor expansion valve
Check start and run capacitors
Test fan limit switch
Clean evaporator drain
Check start and run delays
Clean blower wheel
Adjust bypass dampers
Monitor refrigerant level
Clean or replace filters
Adjust operating pressures
Tighten electrical connections
Measure voltage differences
Check flame baffle
Evaluate safety controls
Measure amperage draw
Clean combustion chamber
Measure temperature difference
Clean and adjust burners
Clean heat exchanger
Clean condenser coil
Evaluate vent system
Adjust thermostat calibration
Set burner adjustment
Check combustion air
Check fan blades for tightness
Measure gas input
Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe equipment operation!
Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
- get the most from your investment!
- same day service when you need it!
Add Years to Equipment Life
- peace of mind!
Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
- comfort available when you want it!
Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year
- Service at your convenience - not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.